DDD

jeudi 25 février 2021

I will design a custom icon set for your website or app for $12

About This Gig Hi, welcome!My name is Noelia, I am a Graphic Designer working in the field since 2011.For online business, computer software, website or mobile applications it is important to have stunning visuals.In this gig, I am providing awesome icons that will look great on any digital or print medium. I will do a vector illustration of each so you can get the original files and use them anywhere.How do I work : Concept: I will create a new custom icon pack, I can design each symbol from scratch or develop your ideas. Color palette and font: I will design considering the branding of your current logo, web, app or platform. Style: it can be outlined, flat, material, glyph, hand drawn, angular, retro, modern, etc. I can design icon sets for the following : Website Presentation Banners and Header Software Brochures Menus Mobile Phone Apps, UI & UX Social Media: Facebook, Instagram and fb stories covers, Youtube, Twitch, Twitter, Linkedin, Whatsapp and Gmail Business Cards Email marketing and Mail Video What you will get : High-quality images Icon set preview (JPEG, PDF, ICO) Transparent Files (PNG, GIF) Vector files (SVG, EPS) Source files (AI, PSD) Commercial use Let's talk!

by: minhnhi4452
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 31





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/design/890838/I-will-design-a-custom-icon-set-for-your-website-or-app

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire