DDD

vendredi 26 février 2021

I will improve and optimize website SEO for $77

About This Gig Using my professional white hat SEO tricks (developed on working with over 3K websites over the last 5 years), I will make your site being a strong competitor in Search Engines. I can promise you better SEO score, improvements and higher rank in search engine in the future. I use the latest methods recommended by Google and always keep up to date with Google algorithm updates. Our packages: Basic Package Basic SEO Basic Meta Description, Title H1, H2 Headings Standard Packages Basic Package included SEO report Setup Sitemap & Robot.txt ALT text for images BAD Link removal Setup G.Analytics Premium Package ***Recommended ** Standard Package included Setup & Optimize G. Webmaster Tools Web Pages Crawling & Fetching Connect with Google Tag Manager GA Optimization Optimize Data Structure Schema Markup Broken Links removal Connect to Social Media & Advice on how to use them Advice you for further optimizations Platforms I work with WordPress Shopify WIX Squarespace Weebly Magento Joomla HTML, PHP website etc. I guarantee 100% Money Back. It is necessary your platform login details and a Gmail) account to setup GWT, GA, GTM

by: tuankiet66
Created: --
Category: Onsite SEO & Research
Viewed: 13





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/SEO-Reports/891392/I-will-improve-and-optimize-website-SEO

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire