DDD

dimanche 30 mai 2021

I am expert in making typography t-shirt design for $4

Hello sir, Firstly, PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING TO AGREE ON ELEMENTS AND DETAILS PLEASE READ ABOUT THE GIG PACKAGES BEFORE ORDERING Secondly, I am here to provide the best of typography design for your t-shirts. provide me your name brand/quote/text, and I will create a minimalist typography shirt design for it! what do you get? 1. minimalist, modern/trendy design 2. high resolution/printable 3. source file on selected packages 4.100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! feel free to contact me if you need anything else. I am here to help you out. Thanks

by: LeonHossain4
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 10





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/design/925825/I-am-expert-in-making-typography-t-shirt-design

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire