DDD

dimanche 30 mai 2021

I will do photo background removal up to 20 images within 24 hours for $1

Hi,I'm Krishna and I'm a Professional Graphic designer with over 5 year experience in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. I'm expert in Photo Manipulation, background removal, Photo Editing and any kind of Photoshop work. I am easy to work with my client and give full creative support for their work ahead.My Skills:Professional Photo Manipulation,Image Restoration RetouchingBackground RemovalColor CorrectionBackground changeCool EffectsAdd, remove and replace anything in photoChanging facial structureAdd Special EffectsWhy choose me??Fast delivery Professional workRevisions till satisfaction Please feel free to contact me, looking forward to your messages, So Keep calm and order Photoshop Expert ;)

by: KrishnaOfficial
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 7





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/design/925854/I-will-do-photo-background-removal-up-to-20-images-within-24-hours

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire