DDD

dimanche 30 mai 2021

I will do Translation in English, Chinese, Mandarin, Simplified, traditional, Cantonese for $5

We have a Professional and Native translator of Chinese to English and English to Chinese, and Chinese Simplified, Traditional, Cantonese (Guangdong), and Cantonese (Hong Kong). I have over 3 years of experience in this field on FIVERR and different FREELANCING Platforms, and also in Private organizations. We have a qualified Translator from Chinese Universities and also completed many projects in this field. for Islamic Translation I will also provide SHARHI Guideness from Chinese Islamic Scholars. I also do Transcription work and subtitle work also completed a few projects of Transcription and Subtitles. I have expertise in this field and 100%accuracy with my work. I hope you will enjoy with work with me, and satisfied with my work. For a Basic $5, I'll translate 500 words between Chinese, English. I will create a custom gig by your specific request! I can also translate books from English to Chinese or Chinese to English. All documents and personal information absolutely confidential! Video Translation from Chinese to English and English to Chinese Proofreading Editing Documents Formatting Style Language Style Guide SHARHI Guideness Subtitles Transcription

by: SharewithRao
Created: --
Category: Content & Writing
Viewed: 5





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/content-writing/925858/I-will-do-Translation-in-English-Chinese-Mandarin-Simplified-traditional-Cantonese

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire