DDD

dimanche 30 mai 2021

I will design stunning business cards within 24 hours for $3

Hi there, Are you looking for modern , unique and professional business card design? Then you are in the right place. I am an Expert Business card designer at Seoclerks. You can check my professionalism from my work. I will make single and double sided unique, modern, innovative,sleek-Minimalistic, neat and clean, awesome yet professional and eye-catching Business cards. I can design the print ready file both in photoshop and illustrator so i can provide the basic source file as PSD/ai/eps formatted. WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM ME :- Outstanding Business cards Plastic card also available Vertical or Horizontal business cards Mock up & concept Single or double sided Free 300 Ppi High Quality card 100% Customer satisfaction The Standard Business card size is 3.75 inches x 2.25 inches. if you want any changing in this size please tell me in the order page. WHAT YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE ME :- Your company or Business logo in Png, jpg, eps or Ai format. Your Name & Designation E mail Website Address Phone Numbers Anything else you want to put So, please provide the information for start the order countdown! Thank you so much for visiting my gig.

by: mdsojibhossain
Created: --
Category: Business Card Design
Viewed: 10





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/business-card-design/925823/I-will-design-stunning-business-cards-within-24-hours

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire