DDD

dimanche 27 juin 2021

I will be your Permanently virtual assistant for $100

About This Gig My name is Rahat and I’m interested in a virtual assistant job. I have 2 years experience as an Administrative Assistant and Customer Service in the online industry. I hope you will give me a chance to work with you. I will put my full effort to fulfill my target and exceeding my clients’ expectations. I am a self-motivated, results-driven administrative professional. Here on the Fiverr platform, I will give you help as a Virtual Assistant. I am available to work as a Personal Assistant. Additionally, I have learned a lot and experienced how to keep a customer coming. Kindly see below my skills: DataEntry Typist(words, excel, etc.) Set-up Social Media Accounts VirtualAssistance WebResearch ManualTyping/Data Entry CopyPasting and Data Entry Website Handling E-Commerce Handling Writing Tasks File Conversion Admin support MS Office Excel Image & Document Editing Form Filling Review Tasks Your business will remain 100%confidential and accuracy is guaranteed. If you need any other services that are not listed above, please contact me with the basic details of the job. I will then have a quick review and let you know that I have understood the project perfectly and ready to start working. Feel free to ask any questions or queries. Please message me firsts before placing an order! Thank you! Kind Regards, Grace

by: rahatseo
Created: --
Category: Virtual Assistant
Viewed: 75





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Virtual-Assistant/953271/I-will-be-your-Permanently-virtual-assistant

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire