DDD

samedi 26 juin 2021

I will design minimalist business card in 24hrs for $5

Are you looking for a professional, experienced business card designer? Want to design a professional, clean & minimalist business card in less time period? Well, you are in the right place! I am here to help you!WHY ME?I have 4years+ experience in the field of Logo Design, Business card & stationery Designs with excellent communication skills & an expert in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. I'll design your business card according to your concept and way to make a great first impression to your client!Want to see some previous work?Here you can go: https://goo.gl/o1u8sQJust send me your logo and info whatever you want to put on the card, I'll make it alive!ABOUT MY SERVICES Double-Sided Designs Easy Communication & Fast Delivery Minimalist & Outstanding concepts. 300 DPI High-Resolution Print-Ready CMYK JPG, PDF files 100% Compatible dimension for VistaPrint, Moo.com & Others site 100% Editable PSD or Ai Source Files 100% Satisfaction guaranteed 100% Moneyback guarantee If you have any question feel free to ask me anytime!Be Confident and Place your order!Thank you

by: younusdesigner7
Created: --
Category: Business Card Design
Viewed: 5





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/business-card-design/949131/I-will-design-minimalist-business-card-in-24hrs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire