DDD

mercredi 30 juin 2021

I will design a creative business card for you for $10

Greetings, Is it true that you are searching for an extraordinary Business card? You are at the ideal spot. I don't utilize any layout, It 100% Original plan. I will make proficient, moderate, one of a kind, extravagance, modern,Premium, Simple and plastic card styles two-sided business card plan inside 24 hours for your business and individual use. What do I need from you I need your Logo, your name, Title/Position, Phone Number, Email, Website, Address, Services and anything you desire to put on the card. My selective Business card Gig highlights Excellent print-prepared CMYK documents with (300-400) dpi Flat OR vertical Business card 100% unconditional promise twofold sided Business card cordial correspondence Limitless amendment Let loose fake QR Code 100% Compatible Size for Vista Print, Got Print and Moo.com Additionally accessible any specially measured plan! Size of the Card The Standard card size would be 3.5 x 2". (it will be 3.75x2.25" with drain) If it's not too much trouble, read the costs and portrayal cautiously prior to requesting the gig!

by: rajkumar03
Created: --
Category: Business Card Design
Viewed: 41





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/business-card-design/956516/I-will-design-a-creative-business-card-for-you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire