DDD

samedi 26 juin 2021

I will do 10 photo background removal or amazon product images for $5

Dear Client, I am anexperienced Graphic Designer. I do any work related to Photoshop.I always tryto achieve customer satisfaction and good quality work. Complete the job quickly. All worktakes place within 24 hours. OUR SPECIAL exclusive PACKAGES... ✅ BASIC PACKAGE ( 25 image $10,1 Days Delivery )Up to 25 Single image background remove background change professionally format with JPG+PNG Transparent* ✅ STANDARD PACKAGE: ( 40 image $15, 2 Days Delivery) background remove background change professionally format with JPG+PNG Transparent* ✅ PREMIUM PACKAGE 60 image $20, 3 Days Delivery ) background remove background change professionally format with JPG+PNG Transparent* My service. Background Removal White Background Transparent Background Photo Retouching Photo Enhancement Cropping Straighten Photo Manipulation Sharpening and Smoothing Resizing Hair Reconstruction * Business Card Making * Clipping Path product photo background remove My promise to you:• 100% Satisfaction guarantee. • I communicate clearly and will tell you if I see any problems when working with you • If needed I can write you a report updating you on my progress • I’ll get your images done on time. If I can’t make it I will let you know in advance. • I strive to offer high quality, fair prices and • I will not bail on you… and in return, you don’t bail on me! • All Types of Photo Treatment Serves. Oder Now

by: Mnsohel
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 6





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/design/948886/I-will-do-10-photo-background-removal-or-amazon-product-images

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire