DDD

mercredi 2 mars 2022

I Will do make responsive online google form, quiz, exam and assignment for $40

I will design and create a responsive online google form quiz, exam assignment. I will share the online everything by link and also share by E-MAIL with you once it's created. This will enable you to share it with the target audience. I will also add you as an editor so that you can see all results. Features of service: ✓ Responses in structured customize PDF, Excel sheet. ✓ Provide the Google and Microsoft Form links✓ , Individual response view and print option. ✓ Share forms with an email link or embed them on the website. ✓ Display a thank you or submit a successful message to the form user. ✓ Send respondent customized e-mails Add the collaborator and give rights to the client to see all responsive online google forms. Add the logo to Google Form Header Jot Form Survey Monkey I will also Design the form Header and add the Images according to Questions and assignments. The online survey will include: Any questions that you want to be included Multiple-choice questions Open-ended questions Why should I select? Fast Delivery - can be less than 1 hour 24/7 reliable customer support 100% Satisfaction guarantee Unlimited revisions of responsive Google form I love deadline ThanksFaiza

by: faiza123
Created: --
Category: Question/Answer
Viewed: 88





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Questions-Answers/1174945/I-Will-do-make-responsive-online-google-form-quiz-exam-and-assignment

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire