DDD

samedi 25 juin 2022

I will do any kind of photoshop editing and retouching for $5

Hello, As a Professional Graphic Designer, I am skilled in Photoshop editing and retouching. I will deliver on time and take every project seriously. I am willing to revise if things did not go as you expected. Top Reasons to Hire me: - Unlimited revisions - Fast and friendly customer services - Fast Delivery -- Retouch and enhance 2 photos by 5$SERVICES: - Remove background - Add/Remove People/Objects, Remove unwanted items - Edit an image for the online shopping store - Spots or dust removal - Improve complexion, Contouring, Makeup - Image resizing/Cropping - Slim body, Retouching, Whiten teeth - Skin or facial retouching - Adjust posture, Adjust lighting/Contrast - Remove Blemishes, Enhance Color, Fix Clothing - Remove shadows, Restoration. Remove braces - Face/Head/Body manipulation - Added effect to photos - Digital makeup - Color correction I'm willing to do large quantities of photo editing or retouching at a reasonable discount. My work is not limited to what I meant Thanks

by: titou2378
Created: --
Category: Graphics & Logos
Viewed: 23





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Graphics/1264928/I-will-do-any-kind-of-photoshop-editing-and-retouching

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire