DDD

lundi 27 juin 2022

I will do b2b lead generation and targeted list building for $5

Hello, I am B2B Lead Generation, targeted lead generation, lead generation Expert. Do you need help with B2B lead generation? If you're in sales to build a Geo-targeted prospect list, I am able to help with it. I will do the research and collect data from almost any industry and location, and refine them based on your provided criteria. I will use professional networking sites, popular online directories, and Google search to build your prospect lists. What tools i am using for Email Verification? LinkedIn Sales Navigator(Extension) Never Bounce Nymeria Mailtester I will provide you leads the following format: Yelp & Yellow Pages Scraping Verified LinkedIn ID First and Last name Valid Email Address(Verified & Trusted) Current Phone Number(If Publicly Available) Location/City IG Data Collection Business Card into MS Excel Company Name Company Title Company Websites Company Type Company Headcount Zip Code Year Of Founded 100% valid and active emails delivery (Without Bounce) Quality, Accuracy, Honesty, Satisfaction, Delivery on Time. I will provide B2B Leads Generation via Excel/CS V format. Please contact me soon. Thank You, Thanks you

by: ayeshaseopro49
Created: --
Category: Link Building
Viewed: 27





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Link-Building/1266183/I-will-do-b2b-lead-generation-and-targeted-list-building

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire