DDD

vendredi 22 juillet 2022

I will create 3d book, 3d mockup in 40 different styles for $5

I will turn your 2D book cover into the most realistic and professional-looking 3D version. That's the best way to make your product impress customers. Please send me your existing book covers in high-quality JPG, PNG, or PDF format. You will get Express delivery High-quality image Unlimited revisions Best customer service Eye-catching Note: I would only turn your 2D flat design into a 3D cover, not create it from scratch. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me, I'm always welcome Thank you

by: vovannam3003
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 357





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/design/1287324/I-will-create-3d-book-3d-mockup-in-40-different-styles

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire