DDD

vendredi 15 juillet 2022

I will do data entry, Copy Paste Work, PDF to MS Excel/Word, Image to MS Excel/Word, for $5

Thanks for your interest in my data entry related service. I am professional Data Entry Operator having 2 years of experience in the field of data entry, data collection, I can handle all your administrative tasks, so you can focus on more important work. If you are looking for dynamic and flexible administrative assistant then I am the best candidate for you. Here is the list of my Services. Data Entry, Copy Paste Work, PDF to MS Excel/Word, Image to MS Excel/Word, Typing in Excel/Word, Manually Typing Work to Excel or Word Document,

by: AhsanVA11
Created: --
Category: Data Entry
Viewed: 35





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Data-Entry/1281583/I-will-do-data-entry-Copy-Paste-Work-PDF-to-MS-Excel-Word-Image-to-MS

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire