DDD

dimanche 17 juillet 2022

I will create a wordmark, abstract, emblem, pictorial logo design for $10

About This Gig Hey there, I Will create a wordmark, abstract, emblem, pictorial logo design If you see the logo for any type of business or company then you are in the right place. why choose me? Quality guaranteed Very fast delivery I work full time I gave the original product Friendly Customer Service Prioritizing customer satisfaction With money Back Guarantee The Process: After the detailed creative brief is provided, I will translate the ideas from the brief into visual language. Then I will present to you the design concepts you can choose from (see the detail packages) Once you have chosen the concept and if there is a revision needed I will revise the logo. Other services: monogram | clothing | initial | text | letter | font | typography | wordmark | pictorial | abstract | emblem | fashion | luxury | versatile | elegant | beauty | makeup | hair | feminine | spa | cosmetic | boutique | nail | streetwear | urban streetwear | urban | logo design Thanks for watching m GIG, If you have any questions then message me any time. Best wishes,

by: Umar123PH
Created: --
Category: Graphics & Logos
Viewed: 31





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Graphics/1283349/I-will-create-a-wordmark-abstract-emblem-pictorial-logo-design

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire