DDD

vendredi 22 juillet 2022

I will ghostwrite your next fictional book for $40

I will write the perfect fiction book for you!What I will do to create the best outcome:-creative brainstorming, mind-mapping, outline the building of a story structure.-I will maintaine a strong communication with you to update you on my process-I'll Create emotionally powerful stories by creating an mindmap for each characterWhat I have done:-Conducted over hours of research on ghost writing fiction (romance, ya, thriller etc.) to make the best offer possible-wrote story's and books with fun and enthusiasmWhat I can promise:-I will be your book or eBook ghostwriter on long term basis if you need me too-I will be your perfect book or eBook writer by using the perfect method to dive into the writing processWhat I am and love:-I am a professional Book writer who mainly writes as a romance ghostwriter or fiction ghostwriter-Ghostwriting will allways have my heart. To be gifted the chance to ghostwrite your story means allot to me.

by: seowriter101
Created: --
Category: Content & Writing
Viewed: 199





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/content-writing/1286954/I-will-ghostwrite-your-next-fictional-book

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire