DDD

jeudi 30 avril 2020

I will design podcast cover artwork for $5

Hi, my name is GraphicBoi. I would like to be part of your project. I can make the image design for your PODCAST or Podcast Cover for  itunes cover, Stitcher cover, podbean cover and SoundCloud cover, Instagram post, Facebook banner, Twitter banner and YouTube banner also. Ask before placing the order if you have custom design. Let's make a high-end professional  design that expresses the value of its content. I love designing and you will feel the attention to detail, for a better  result send a reference or example of what you want, a drawing, another cover or any detail. INCLUDED IN PACKAGE: Unlimited Revisions High Quality JPG and PNG Version Source File (Psd./AI)Fast Delivery and Great Communication Personalized Design Process Commercial Use/LicensePlease Inbox me If you have any Question or Need any help about your Design . ORDER NOW !! NOTE: I don't Do Sketches. Put All Requirements Properly. No Refundable Policy. Thank you

by: graphicboi
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 32





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/design/748285/I-will-design-podcast-cover-artwork

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire