DDD

mercredi 29 avril 2020

I will manage your facebook ads manager and create fb ads for $10

2.5+ billion monthly active users make Facebook and Instagram one of the best places to advertise your business. But If you don't want to be one of those "Facebook and Instagram Ads don't really work" people, then you need someone who knows what he is doing, someone who will bring results. If you decide to work with me, I will be your Facebook Ad Manager, I will create the ads you need and optimize them.But most importantly, I will help you reach your goal like it was my own business and advise you on your next moves. I will manage your Facebook ads manager and advertise your ads on Fb and Instagram. I'm a digital marketing expert on current FB Ads best practices & trends. This gig is for standard Facebook ads manager,fb Ads campaigns (lead campaigns, traffic campaigns, brand awareness, purchase sales etc WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT: 100% of Facebook Ad Management for your Business!New campaigns: set up your Facebook Campaigns from scratchExisting campaigns: optimize your existing campaigns to take them to the next levelBriefing on the goals (more leads, sales, branding etc.Complete setup or re-structure 1 campaignFull geo & demographic targeting & setupFacebook Ads Manager Ad creatives using stock images or client provided images/videos2-3 Biz Days for a complete setupThis is for 1 Ad Account/1 Business URL

by: Bushrabhatti212
Created: --
Category: Social Posts & Management
Viewed: 43





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/social-posts-management/747851/I-will-manage-your-facebook-ads-manager-and-create-fb-ads

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire