DDD

jeudi 30 avril 2020

I will remove malware form hacked WordPress website under 6 hours for $10

Your Website Hacked? Need to Clean infected files, remove malware as soon as possible? I will clean/delete or remove Malware or any obfuscated code from your WordPress website. What Will be included in this:✔ Guarantee and Proof of Clean Website✔ Detailed Scan of all Files✔ Removal of all Infected Files ✔ Security Patch Installation ✔ SSL Certificate Installation ✔ Software Version Upgrade ✔ Website Backup ✔ Remove All infected file ✔ Update plugin✔ Blacklist Removal if Needed ✔ Vulnerability Testing Why you should choose me/hire me ? I have more than 9 years experience with Malware, hacked sites and WordPress security, in that capacity I know each escape clause in WP and what should be fixed to protect your site from Hackers. If you have any question please inbox me.Attention:This Offer Only For One Domain

by: malwarehospital
Created: --
Category: Wordpress
Viewed: 135





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/wordpress-programming/748238/I-will-remove-malware-form-hacked-WordPress-website-under-6-hours

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire