DDD

lundi 27 avril 2020

I Will Design Professional Book Cover for $110

Hi there! Have you been looking for the best selling book cover design? Well, look no further. I am Sam having 3 years of experience in kindle covers, ebook covers and paperback book cover design My key asset is my client satisfaction which can't be compromised. Why me? Original and Unique concepts. 100% satisfaction guarantee.Free Source file.Prompt to replies and communication skills to visualize your ideas Into creative designs.Premium Stock Images24 hours express delivery.Unlimited Revisions. My services: Paperback covers.Print book cover designs.Hard book covers.ACX Audio Cover.Ingramsprak, Amazon, Smashwords, Lulu, or any other Venue. For questions or information please message me. Let's Get Started. Cheers!

by: Businessessence
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 57





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/design/747275/I-Will-Design-Professional-Book-Cover

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire