DDD

lundi 27 avril 2020

I'll Turn Your Sketch into Logo in 24 Hrs for $3

Hi there, I am Ahsan Ramzan. I am a Professional graphic designer. I have done most of logo designing jobs locally, Now I wish to serve clients online. I will provide you quality work until you are satisfied with your final design. I will make the logo same as your sketch. What will be provided? ✓ Turn your Sketch to Vector Logo Accurately ✓ 24 Hours Delivery ✓ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee ✓ 100% Editable Vector file ✓ 100% Quality ✓ High Resolution Raster ✓ Printable Format and Resolution ✓ Files Including .EPS, .SVG, .PDF, .JPG, .PNG ✓ After Service Support ✓ Friendly Communication ✓ Unlimited Revisions (Until Complete Satisfaction) ✓ Most Beneficial Service ✓ Free Source file ✓ 2 Initial Concepts Included ✓ Stationary Design ✓ 3d Mockups ✓ Commercial Usage CLIENT'S SATISFACTION IS MY TOP PRIORITY. KINDLY CONTACT ME BEFORE HITTING THE ORDER BUTTON

by: ahsandesigns622
Created: --
Category: Graphics & Logos
Viewed: 29





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Graphics/747380/I-ll-Turn-Your-Sketch-into-Logo-in-24-Hrs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire