DDD

lundi 15 juin 2020

I will be a virtual assistant for data entry, typing and copy paste work for $10

Welcome to my Service!This is Seobollet, I've been working as an Administrative Executive for more than 2 years. My top priority is to balance efficiency and quality. If your project does not fit in the mentioned packages don't worry! I offer custom packages that are highly customizable as I can work as many hours as required. Why me?Revise Data Expert in both MS Office & Google Suite Provide Minor Rewrites, if I feel it’s needed.Quality Support Kindly have a look what I’m offering:Data EntryCopy Paste WorkExcel Data EntryData ConversionTyping in Excel or WordPDF ConversionPDF to Excel or WordPhoto to Excel or WordBusiness Card EntryWeb ResearchData Collection from LinkedIn InstagramData Cleaning from Microsoft Excel or Google sheets Admin work/ Virtual AssistanceMicrosoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)Handle emails I ensure that the delivery meets the standards and requirements set out during the proposal.Kindly Read FAQs for more details, or contact me to get more details.NOTE:Kindly text me before placing an order to check compatibility. Make a custom order that prevents the unexpected cancellation. Regards,Seobollet

by: seobollet
Created: --
Category: Virtual Assistant
Viewed: 198





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Virtual-Assistant/765297/I-will-be-a-virtual-assistant-for-data-entry-typing-and-copy-paste-work

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire