DDD

dimanche 21 juin 2020

I will collect b2b lead generation, and email list for $10

Question: What service will I provide? Answer: First and last nameTitle (Designation)Email addressContact numbersLocationLinked in profileCompany nameCompany websiteAddress (Street, city, state, Zip code ) I will do web research and collect data from:Google or any targeted companies websiteTop directory sites( Yellow page , Glass door etc)Linked in, social media profile and any public profile Why me:On-time Delivery24/7 Support from meFeel free to contact me any timeValid and verified leads

by: Sormilaacharjee
Created: --
Category: Data Entry
Viewed: 2





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Data-Entry/767383/I-will-collect-b2b-lead-generation-and-email-list

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire