DDD

mercredi 17 juin 2020

I will create architectural 3d rendering for you for $35

I am Danuja Sankajith. I was  trained as an AutoCAD and Autodesk Revit Designer. I have an experience of 5 years in this field of 3D Rendering. I will provide you a 100% quality guaranteed service.Service I offer: 100% customer satisfactionHigh Quality Professional RenderDesired materials in 3D visualization will be appliedEnvironment modeling + Lighting + TexturingExcellent eye catching Interior and Exterior will be designed to your projectHigh quality renders covering all the views (Unlimited) will be provided.I use AutoCAD, Revit Architecture, Lumion, Photoshop softwares. I always like to give more attention to my client's satisfaction. Looking forward to work with you. -ThankYou

by: danujasankajith
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 12





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/design/765756/I-will-create-architectural-3d-rendering-for-you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire