DDD

mercredi 17 juin 2020

I will do Background Removal 50 images for $5

Hello, I am Samiul Haque I am an expert Graphic Designer. I have intensive and diverse 5 years of experience with photoshop. I will do any kind of Retouching, Editing and Designing works. With my expertise. I would like to help you to get your work done as your necessity. Why Working With Me? #100 % Satisfaction And Quick Response From My Side # Removing and customizing backgrounds. # Photoshop Editing # Convert your photo into any format. # Amazon, eBay Product Editing # Images Resizing # Change Background # Color Correction, Contrast, etc.. # Deliverable: JPG/PNG/PSD/Tiff # Remove/adding objects # Hair Background Removal.] # Face Swap Exclusively on Seoclerks Press the ORDER NOW button, send me your photos and sit back and relax! Thanks.

by: samiul680
Created: --
Category: Graphics & Logos
Viewed: 396





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Graphics/765697/I-will-do-Background-Removal-50-images

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire