DDD

dimanche 14 juin 2020

I will do professional business card design for your business for $10

Looking for a professional? This is Prashan. An experienced graphic designer using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & Corel Draw. I enjoy creating unique & professional quality designs for Business Cards, Letterheads & Envelopes. I’ll create the designs based on your needs to make it a perfect identity for your business. You must love it! WHAT DO I NEED FROM YOU?I need your Logo, your name, Title/Position, Phone Number, Email, Website, Address, Services and whatever you want to put on the card. ABOUT MY SERVICE:Professional & Quality DesignHigh-Resolution GuaranteedQuick ResponseQuick Revisions until you satisfiedFriendly CommunicationFree Minor changes anytime I WILL PROVIDE:300 dpi CMYK Color FormatJPG & PDF Print-Ready FilesEditable PSD or Ai Source File (Not included on the basic gig)Double-sided design 100% Compatible Size for VistaPrint, GotPrint & Moo.comAlso available any custom sized design! Order with confidence!Looking forward to hearing from you Have a great day!

by: PrashanVidu
Created: --
Category: Business Card Design
Viewed: 85





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/business-card-design/764802/I-will-do-professional-business-card-design-for-your-business

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire