DDD

dimanche 21 juin 2020

I will provide virtual assistant services for $4

Welcome to my gig!Need a lot of data entry work done?I am happy to help you.I have 3 years of experience in Virtual Assistant services from data entry and data mining to web research and copy-paste tasks. These assignments may be simple, but you need someone who intuitively understands what you want to be done and doesn’t hesitate to ask if there are areas that need to be clarified.I only provide verified and clean data to ensure you do get your sales. I'm the right person whatever you are looking for, here are the services I offer:Data EntryData MiningExcel Data EntryCRM Data EntryData ScrapingCopy Paste WorkData ConversionPDF to Excel or WordJPEG to Excel or WordTyping in Excel or WordBusiness Card EntryWordPress Data EntryE-commerce Products ListingWeb Research and Web ScrappingData Collection Property Research, Public Record SearchReal Estate Research and Data Entry (Name, Email, Phone, Address, etc)Create/Redesign MS PowerPoint presentationOr anything else you may need, please feel free to discuss with me. kindly contact me before placing an order to check my availability or to get a custom quotation.Looking forward to working with you!

by: Toha82
Created: --
Category: Virtual Assistant
Viewed: 10





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Virtual-Assistant/767313/I-will-provide-virtual-assistant-services

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire