DDD

samedi 28 novembre 2020

Design A SEO Optimize Professional And Responsive WordPress Website for $75

Please contact me before placing your order and let me know what your challenges are and how I can help you achieve your goals. I’m an experienced WordPress developer specializing in custom WordPress theme / plugin development, front-end development, WordPress Designing, WooCommerce & digital strategy. I know how to make an impact by designing a professional, SEO optimized and responsive WordPress website for you. I know how to make an impact by designing a professional, SEO optimized and responsive WordPress website for you. Our Packages : We have 3 packages. Basic : Premium Landing Page Design HD Icons & Graphics Parallax Effect Optimized to Generate Leads. Features : 1 Page Design Customization Content Upload Responsive Design 2 Plugins/Extensions Standard : 4 Elegant Pages Responsive Design HD Icons & Graphics 5 Plugins Parallax Effect. Features : 4 Pages Design Customization Content Upload Responsive Design 5 Plugins/Extensions Premium : 7 Magnificent Pages Responsive Design HD Icons & Graphics Parallax Effect 7+ Plugins SEO. Features : 7 Pages Design Customization Content Upload Responsive Design 7 Plugins/Extensions E-Commerce Functionality 10 Products Service Features : Responsive Design Content Upload Design Customization E-commerce Functionality Number Of Projects Plugins/Extensions Installation Number Of Pages Revisions Why choose my service : I craft the best WordPress Projects I thrive off creating success stories I love a technical challenge I offer an affordable website design service and WordPress development I will create 100% responsive, mobile friendly, & fast loading website Plugins : All in One SEO Pack Contact Form 7 Facebook Gravity Forms Instagram LinkedIn Mailchimp Vimeo W3 Total Cache WooCommerce WordPress SEO by Yoast Youtube I’d love to work with you! 100% satisfaction guaranteed and 100% refund if not satisfied

by: hubxperts
Created: --
Category: Wordpress
Viewed: 4





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/wordpress-programming/851975/Design-A-SEO-Optimize-Professional-And-Responsive-WordPress-Website

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire