DDD

samedi 28 novembre 2020

I will do flat minimal design simple logo for business, brand for $5

Hi there! I'm a Graphic Designer with an experience of 6 years. I can assist you in creating a simple minimal logo design for business or brand. The minimalist logo is helpful enough as such kind of Logo Designs can effectively attract any audience. I assure you about the Perfect flat Business logo Brand Identity you're aiming for. Check my work: https://flic.kr/ps/3UcTu1 ** WHAT WILL YOU GET ** ✔ 100% Original, Clean logo, Concepts. ✔ Unlimited Revisions Until You Satisfy. ✔ High Resolutions Jpg, Png ✔ 3D Image + Mock-up ✔ Source & Vector Files (free) ✔ On Time Delivery. ✔ Friendly Customer Service. ✔ 100% Money Back Guaranteed if you not Satisfied. NOTE: I do not do 3D, mascot & complex design Hurry Up and ORDER NOW !!! If you've any questions, feel free to INBOX and I'll be happy to help you! Kind Regards, MAHIRA

by: mahira72
Created: --
Category: Graphics & Logos
Viewed: 66





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Graphics/851796/I-will-do-flat-minimal-design-simple-logo-for-business-brand

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire