DDD

samedi 28 novembre 2020

I will convert website to android app using webview for $5

I will convert website to android app using shopify store or webview I have made 809 web android app so far and have given it to my customer offline now I want to become online web android app The App will be automatically updated whatever you will update in your website. There is no need to update app manually. Everything on the website will show and work in apps as well. app future sarvece App icon App name Splash Screen with your logo Internet connection detection Exit Button custom Button colour full theeme package name unlimited Revisions bug fix fast Delivery Life time support ( Note : Please contact me before placingmessage me. Thanks )

by: princechauhan07
Created: --
Category: Wordpress
Viewed: 13





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/wordpress-programming/851945/I-will-convert-website-to-android-app-using-webview

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire