DDD

vendredi 27 novembre 2020

I will design, develop, manage, setup and optimization of Facebook business page for your brand for $5

Welcome to my gig: In the present world, a Facebook page is very important for a brand because it provides the proper information of any brand as well as any product to get potential customers. But, we can see that most of the business page is not professional, brandable, and eye-catching which cannot properly attract customers. For this, the brand cannot reach its goal. What you will get: • Facebook page creation for your business • Design logo and attractive cover photo for business page • Complete page setup • Setting template and tabs according to business purpose • Setup Facebook Shop and add the products to reach the customers • FB Page Messenger chat Setup • Social Media Feed Tab • Call to Action Button setup • About & Story section setup • Linkup other Social media Platform • Auto Response Setup As well as!!! 100% Money Back Guarantee if I fail. Quick Response 100% Customer Satisfaction and success Full customer service and support even when the gig is over. Why Me:  I am a professional and experienced as a social media marketer. I am one year of experience with an agency. I am managing many projects and thinking about giving some new to every client which no one is giving. I don’t just deliver my service but also communicate with my clients about his/her goal and making a good plan for my client so that he/ she can get the right direction. I am always conscious of my client's success. I always keep in my mind that client satisfaction is my success.  • I am sincere and well experienced about my work • High-quality service provider • Delivered in timely • Lifetime support and service for the first 15 customers for Facebook business page creation & setup. Apart from these services I can manage your social media for a Facebook business page. I can help you grow your page perfectly. Contact me and place your order. Thanks and regards.

by: zahid05
Created: --
Category: Social Networks
Viewed: 38





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Social-Networks/850913/I-will-design-develop-manage-setup-and-optimization-of-Facebook-business-page-for-your-brand

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire