DDD

vendredi 27 novembre 2020

I will write a custom blog or article for $25

I will write a blog/article for you on a topic of your choice within the fields of science, environment, or health. If the topic falls a little outside of these categories still feel free to reach out to me, I love a challenge and learning new things! I have experience with both research-based and creative writing, so just let me know what tone you are looking for and I will match it. My personal favorite format of citations is Nature, but I can follow whatever style you prefer. Writing is meant to convey a message and I personally do not believe word counts should constrict that task. You may find that I go past the word count of the package you purchased if it seems fitting to complete the topic, but if you would like to stick to a word count strictly just let me know and I can adjust.

by: kamikaze8989
Created: --
Category: Article Writing
Viewed: 40





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/article-writing/850950/I-will-write-a-custom-blog-or-article

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire